Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY HAILEY AUTUMN! I cannot believe my baby is already two years old. It is so bitter sweet watching her grow into the smart little lady she is. We had a blast with all our family and friends at Hailey's Tinkerbell Party a few weekends ago. She was spoiled as usual and her "big girl" room looks amazing. We had been going to the park and driving her new Tinkerbell quad at least a few times a week and she loves it. Too bad the rain is here :/ hopefully its not here to stay...Anyways, thanks to everyone who help us make her birthday special. Hailey is my pride and joy. Being a mommy is amazing and it is a true blessing to have such a sweet, caring, funny little girl to spend my days with. I LOVE YOU Hailey.
This Friday I will be 35 weeks pregnant! Teagan will be here before we know it and we are more excited than ever. Hailey is so excited to be a big sister :] Of course she says its her baby and we are trying to help her understand the concept of sharing. She has already picked out some of her toys and put them in Teagan's toy box, she is such a nice big sister! Only three more weeks of work for me. I am really going to miss some of my co-workers and kiddos BUT I am not going to lie, it is going to be so nice to stay at home with my girls. I can't wait for Teagan to be here!!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I had a hard time when Kohen turned 1...man, 2 is going to be a killer. Happy (late) Birthday adorable Hailey!

    ReplyDelete